Sunday, April 11, 2010

cole's new kitch


The move is complete and I'm settling into my new kitch. I'm writing this post from my desk, which now sits conveniently at one end of the kitchen. The beautiful glass chandelier above my head (that the previous owners graciously left behind for me and that is the cause of the very sore spot on the top of my head) provides a warm glow in stark contrast to the pouring rain outside (when is this California winter going to end?).

In addition to fresh paint, plenty of cupboard space and pretty blue granite countertops, my new kitch came equipped with a Viking stove that I'm eager to learn the moods of and partner with on new adventures in my new kitch. Stay tuned to see what we come up with!


One year ago: twice baked potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Popular Posts